Global Scholar beats all others when it comes to price and quality. Organized by a non-profit organization, we charge just enough to cover our costs. Every year, we are able to give partial scholarships to over 30 percent of our class.
We want you to join us no matter your circumstance – please get in touch to discuss financial options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*UPDATE: We have opened up a limited number of additional spots in each session. And thanks to one of our generous sponsors, the discounted rate is still available for a limited number of new applicants. Apply today to lock in this best price.**
Tuition Fees: Sessions 1 and 2
Session 1: July 1-13. Session 2: July 15-27. Both sessions for rising juniors and seniors.
Residential (live on-campus):
- Early-Bird: $2545*
- Regular: $2845
+ $495 single room (optional)
Commuter (for students who don’t stay on campus):
- Early-Bird: $1490*
- Regular: $1590
Tuition Fees: Session 3
Session 3: July 15-21. Session is for high school freshman and sophomores only.
- Early-Bird: $1525*
- Regular: $1725
+ $295 single room (optional)
- Early-Bird: $870*
- Regular: $970
For all sessions, residential cost includes program fees, materials, housing, meals, and transportation within Washington, D.C. (Scholars will be expected to pay for their own lunch on the two days when we’re sightseeing downtown).
Commuter cost includes program fees, materials, all lunches, five dinners, and program-related transportation within Washington, D.C. (Scholars will be expected to pay for their own lunch on the two days when we’re sightseeing downtown).
Scholarships and Fundraising:
- Last year, over 30% of the class received scholarships.
- Global Scholar scholarship money is available – please start by 1) contacting us at email@example.com and 2) submitting a request on the application form.
- We can help you fundraise from friends and family. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and a fundraising kit.
Discounts / Other Costs:
- Bring-A-Friend: $100 discount. (Available if you and a friend both attend in the same year).
- Additional $40 transfer cost for students traveling to / from Dulles airport and requiring staff pick-up.
The Commuter Option includes lunches and five dinners with the group. Commuters can always choose to stay for additional meals, or evening activities. Please contact us to discuss details: email@example.com
- Application Fee: $50. Due with application.
- Registration Fee: $500. Due within one month of acceptance, to hold your spot.
- Remaining Balance is due May 1.
- More details and our cancellation policy available on the application form.