Global Scholar beats all others when it comes to price and quality. Organized by a non-profit organization, we charge just enough to cover our costs. This isn’t a business for us; we’re not out to charge students and their families exorbitant fees to participate. Rather, we see this program as our contribution to empowering a generation to build a better world. Every year, we are able to give partial scholarships totaling $20,000 to over 30 percent of our class.
We want you to join us no matter your circumstance – please get in touch to discuss financial options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions for Summer 2020:
Grades 11-12 (rising):
Session 1: June 28-July 10, 2020
Session 3: July 12-July 24, 2020
Grades 9-10 (rising):
Session 2: June 28-July 10, 2020
Session 4: July 12-July 24, 2020
Tuition and Fees:
Super Early Bird. Apply by 12/31/2019. $2,465
Early Bird. Apply by 3/15/2020. $2,965
Regular. Apply by 5/15/2020. $3,265
Last Chance. Apply by 6/30/2020. $3,465
Residential cost includes program fees, materials, housing, meals, and transportation within Washington, D.C. Scholars will be expected to pay for their own lunch on the two days when we’re sightseeing downtown. Airport or Train Pick-Up Fee: $25 per trip.
Commuter Fees: Sessions 1, 2 and 3
Early Bird: $1690 (apply and pay by 3/15/20)
Regular: $1785 (apply and pay after 3/15/20)
Commuter cost includes program fees, materials, all lunches, five dinners, and program-related transportation within Washington, D.C. Scholars will be expected to pay for their own lunch on the two days when we’re sightseeing downtown.
Scholarships and Fundraising:
- Last year, over 40% of the class received scholarships.
- Global Scholar scholarship money is available – please start by 1) contacting us at email@example.com and 2) submitting a request on the application form.
- We can help you fund raise from friends and family. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and a fundraising kit.
Discounts / Other Costs:
- Bring-A-Friend: $100 discount. (Available if you and a friend both attend in the same year).
- Additional $25 Airport or Train Pick-Up Fe (per trip)
The Commuter Option includes lunches and five dinners with the group. Commuters can always choose to stay for additional meals, or evening activities, for a small additional fee per meal. Please contact us to discuss details: email@example.com.
- Application Fee: $50. Due with application.
- Registration Fee: $500. Due within one month of acceptance, to hold your spot. Note: All discounted fees follow this schedule strictly.
- Remaining Balance is due May 1.
- More details and our cancellation policy available on the application form. Note: We are not able to offer refunds outside of the windows explained on the application form. Please take this into consideration when making your plans. We understand that few people can afford to pay for a program they cannot attend.
We typically fill in the mid-spring. We strongly encourage applicants to apply early to guarantee their spot and/or choice of session.