Partnerships are essential to amplifying the story, voice, and power of global youth. AMP connects youth with movements and organisations taking real action around the biggest challenges facing our generation.
Partner with us! Share your expertise and we’ll provide:
- Lots of social media love
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of globally-minded youth
- Special access to some of our best content, including training and exchange materials. This fall you’ll have exclusive access to our intercultural exchange mobile game Culturama!
- The pride of knowing YOU have contributed to building the next generation of young global leaders
As a Program Partner, you recognize the role of youth in addressing global challenges. Every semester your organization contributes one or more of the following:
- Issue expertise via a webinar, video, or in-person training (1-2 hours/semester)
- Support for campaign development (3-5 hours/semester)
- Content for our #GloballyCurious / #BeGlobal series (2 hours/semester)
- Sharing timely and engaging content about your issues for our social media platforms (2-3 hours/semester)
Global Scholar Sponsor
As a Global Scholar Sponsor, you understand the role that corporate social responsibility can play in widening access to equal opportunities, education, and employment. Your financial sponsorship funds the full or partial scholarship for traditionally disadvantaged youth unable to attend our Global Scholar program. Not only do you receive all the abovementioned benefits as a partner, but you also receive:
- Satisfaction of having made a concrete investment in the next generation of employees and leaders.
- Quotes and photos about the impact of the experience to share on your social media platforms.
- Shout outs during the program and on all of our online collateral.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Children
Peace and Security Funders Collaborative